HKS Faculty in Management, Leadership, and Decision Sciences conduct and disseminate their research through a number of labs and research centers at HKS and Harvard.
- Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation | Ash Research and Publications | Events
- Behavioral Insights Group [BIG] | BIG Student Resources | Events
- Center for Public Leadership | CPL publications | Events
- Harvard Decision Science Lab | HDSL research
- Hauser Institute for Civil Society at the Center for Public Leadership
- Kennedy School Negotiation Project | KSNP Student Resources | Events
- Social Innovation and Change Initiative | Research | Events
- Women and Public Policy Program | WAPPP publications | Events
The HKS Faculty Research Connection is also an excellent one-stop portal for current faculty research, including the latest working papers. The semi-annual HKS Research Digest is also an excellent summary of recently published books, journal articles, etc.
The Harvard Kennedy School Case Program also publishes a wide range of teaching cases produced by MLD faculty on a range of topics in Management, Leadership, and Decision Sciences, such as negotiation, performance management, marketing, cross-organizational collaboration, public-private partnerships, emergency management, and more.